Thursday, 3 April 2014

Photo dump!



Ok. So after resolving to blog once a week here I am 2 months later. I'm not sure this blogging thing is really for me but David assures me it's better late than never. When I go too long without blogging I get more and more overwhelmed with the number of photos and thrilling events that simply must be posted so it becomes less and less likely I will ever tackle my mountain of un-blogged tidbits. My solution?  Photo dump! 

We went to Harrison Hot Springs and we loved it!  No joke. It was such an awesome little family getaway we will most certainly go back. 


Climbing on the couch admiring our March snowfall


On a walk at a creepy steamy swamp that David has been wanting to check out near Belcara. We didn't make it very far, I could blame the toddler...but really is was super-pregnant mommy who pulled the plug. 

"Please please please can I get this car?!?!"  Unfortunately we are broke so no- fortunately Henry is young so we convinced him that sitting in it in Costco was pretty much the same as buying it. 

Henry LOVES being outside and demands to go out to play everyday regardless of weather. Thank goodness for a MuddyBuddy. 
His hands were red and raw by the time we got him back in the house but he didn't seem phased. 

Assorted "outside playing" photos. 




As you can see the warm sunny weather has brought much joy to my outdoor loving little man. But with the highes come the lows and unfortunately our front yard has stairs made of concrete pavers.  Henry usually calls me (aka screeches) when he wants to walk down the stairs so I can come hold his hand but this time a noisy crow caught his attention and he walked right off the edge. 
He had some pretty impressive facial road rash that has lasted for days and days...he thinks it makes him look pretty tough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment