Saturday, 5 April 2014

Yes I am still pregnant

Phewf.... now that I'm all caught up and have had the weight of bloggers guilt lifted from my shoulders I can proceed with my mundane day to day type posting. 

I am still pregnant. I try to forget it...and it may have, understandably, slipped your mind also due to my almost total lack of photos and going on about such things. 

I have not taken a single "baby bump" photo this pregnancy as I dispise such things but it is on my to-do list. And as it is rather time sensitive I should probably get around to it. 
I was looking at Henry's baby book (which I am still filling out as he is still a baby) and I saw some baby bump type pics from my first pregnancy and I have to admit they are nice to look back on. 
I also cracked the new baby book for baby #2 and there are designated "mommy and me before I was born" type photo slots...so yes I will get to it. 

My pregnancy is progressing slowly but without majour complication. The complication is usually Henry and the fact that with a 14month old in the house it's hard to get all the lazy, relaxing, napping type of time I would like (or any). Also lifting him and carting him around is absolutely killing my back. And in the last couple weeks I have started to have pretty dire SI joint pain which has been getting progressively worse. It has gotten I the point where it is really painful to walk....and to walk while carrying Henry is almost impossible. I am seeing a massage therapist and a physio so I am hoping it will get a bit better.  
But other than that mommy and baby are doing well. 

I am facing what has proven to be a very difficult decision between a VBAC and a repeat Csection. Neither option is a very happy one and both are with their own pros, cons and risks. I have been wrestling with it for months and as of today am still undecided.  

AND we have picked a name!!!!
After much discussion over names and much disagreement we have finally settled on our winner....

Benjamin David Bird

So there it is. Embroider it on a pillow, tattoo it on your arms for that will be my second sons name. 

and a cute pic of Henry to finish this off because I know that's what you all visit to see :)



No comments:

Post a Comment