Friday, 20 December 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to our Bird family blog.  I decided to start blogging mostly just as a way of archiving family memories.  Henry is almost 11 months old and already I am forgetting things he did as a little baby.  I decided to use this format as a place to journal what my family is up to in the hopes that we will look back in years to come and enjoy the memories.  I am keeping this blog quasi-private (for close friends and family) for a couple reasons.  Firstly, I am not a particularly compelling or even good writer and the thought of strangers reading my clunky blogs was just too intimidating.  Secondly, Im just not sure how I feel about strangers getting so intimate a look at mine and my families life.  So for now we are hidden in the farthest corner of the inter-web in hopes that only those with directions will find us.
So I write for future me to look back on, but friends and family feel free to follow along and see what we're up to!

...and you can have a cute pic of my boys to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment